PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Examples of Personally Identifiable Information: In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we collect certain personally identifiable information (information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you). Examples of personally identifiable information includes your name, e-mail, physical addresses, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and credit and debit card information.
- How We Collect Such Information: Personally identifiable information may be collected from you in a variety of ways through this Site when you:
- Create an account or request information or material from us;
- Register for an event or order anything from us;
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law;
- Post content on the Site or “Follow”, “like” or otherwise connect with us; or
- Otherwise transmit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTEDExamples of Other Information Collected: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with this Site or its on-line advertising. Our purpose is to allow the Site to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Site, and to support Site analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- Technical Information: We may collect technical information like your Internet protocol address and device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website (if any), and the path you take through our Site.
- Web Beacons: We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an e-mail was opened, or if ad banners on our Site were effective.
- Communicating With You: Personally identifiable information is used to respond to your inquiries and requests; provide timely communications about your order, as well as our products and services; for billing purposes; and/or to contact you if we have trouble processing an order. We may need to work with third parties in order to do so and will share information with them as needed to do so.
- Partner Products/Services: From time to time, we work with business partners and sponsors to provide specific products and services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such products or services, we will share personally identifiable information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide such products or services to you.
- Compliance with Law Enforcement/Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to use any collected information to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
- Merger or Sale: We may transfer any or all collected information to a third party in the event of a business sale, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of our assets whether voluntarily or by operation of law.